CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Offical News

I got the offical news yesterday afternoon that I have had a miscarriage. At first and even still I am very sad, heart-broken, down-hearted, empty; but however in the same breathe I do know that I am extremely blessed. God has a plan for everything and everyone. I do know that we can try again at another time. Kobe and Roger have just been amazing. Kobe has no ideal of a situation has even occured and I think that is best. But it is just so amazing to me how God works. Even though I am sad and heart-broken just one little sweet bout of kindness from my baby makes all of my sadness disappear; at least for that brief moment I forget what is going on.

Just keep praying for me and my sweet lil family that have understanding and faith to keep trying. I do appreciate all the praying and the well wishes from my wonderful family and friends. I could not have made it through without you by my side. Thank you and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.