CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dinner with Dad

Last night Kobe and I had dinner with my dad and stepmother. However, Kobe fell alseep before we arrived we still had a great time. Kobe isnt feeling the best (has a little cold), so when he fell asleep I just put him in the stroller and let him sleep. But me, dad, and Maggie had a great time. Me and my dad are becoming alot closer than ever before and I am so glad of that. I love them so much. Kobe thinks the world of his Pappaw and Nanny; and they love him too. It is just wonderful when you and your family can be so close and have such great times. I love spending time with my family, regardless of what we are doing. Dad checks my blog often, so this is for you: I love you guys!!!
(Roger was working so he wasnt able to attend the dinner ) :(










No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.