CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thoughts for a Tuesday...

In the last few weeks we, my family and friends, have lost people near and dear to them. We have been to about 3 funerals in the last two weeks, and two more lives were lost yesterday. LIfe is such a precious gift. Sometimes, I think we take for granted that tomorrow isnt promised. My New Year's resolution was to spend more time with my family and friends. And I am trying to do just that. I know life gets in the way sometimes and it gets crazy. So, that makes everything so much more difficult. But please dont waste another day with the shouldve, couldve, wouldve, just do it!!!
-"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that is why it is called the present"- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.