CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ramblings!!!

Today I am kind of blah, for lack of a better term. I feel so tired today. Yesterday I had a sinus headache so I took some Nyquil and boy it knocked me out!! I still feel groggy today. I had supper fixed and bath and homework done last night early. We were all in the bed by 8:30. I know, I know it sounds like we are 100 years old. But Kobe had just gone back to school, Roger works hard, and me well I had taken that medicine. You would think we all had gotten enough sleep. But at 5:30 this morning we were all still so sleepy. Tonight, my classes start back. I am a lil excited but nervous. Biology I am so excited to learn more things that I don’t know!!!! But Algebra, not so excited about…. Not a math wiz. I am just praying for wittiness and quickness to learn in that class so that I can keep my 4.0.. We shall see how things go. Before too long ill be planning Kobe’s 7th birthday!!!! *sigh* I know it’s a month and half away but I start early every year so I can do the best job I can. I love to plan ahead. We’re doing wrestling décor this year!! Anyway, enough rambling for today. Have a great week ya’ll!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.