CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In the past few days...

Alot has been going on the past few days. Friday night Kobe and I went to a real Roughstock Rodeo. He had so much fun. I didnt know if he would like it as much as he did; but I was glad he did. Saturday, we had a birthday party. My sweet little niece Kate turned 9. It is so hard to believe where the time goes. Sunday, Daddy was home so we didnt do anything. I went to the grocery and that was it! I still find it hard to believe how much we eat in a week. 230.00, really!!! Oh well, at least we eat good :) I have plenty of pictures from this weekend, I will add tomorrow. I have just recently gotten internet at home and I am using my school laptop at the moment and my pictures are on my other laptop. And, since its 9:30 at night, well itll be tomorrow :)

On another wonderful note... Today is my wonderful husband's 32nd birthday. I started the day by waking up at 4:00 this morning and texting him before he got out of bed... it was like a page text. It is hard to think that we have been together for 14 years.... But I made sure he had his favorite meal, cake, and presents waiting when he came home from work. Lil Kobe was more excited than he was.. he said he had an awesome birthday, which was what I was going for :)

On a sad note... Kobe has not slept with me for almost 3 weeks..he has slept with me for almost 7 years, right by my side... it is hard for me to take in that he wants to sleep in his bed, in his room across the house. But I guess it was gonna happen one day, just wanted it later than sooner.

Sorry for the ramblings, I just have been so busy for past few days that I havent had time to write anything. The rest of the week is work, schook, homework, studying (add my wife and mommy duties in there somewhere), but Saturday we are going out for Roger's birthday. Dinner and a movie; I know we're wild ones uh?

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.