CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Review

We had a great weekend, which was much needed after the week we had!! It has been life in the fast lane at our house this week. Roger got a new job, I am going to school and work, and Kobe is in the first grade (more homework). Roger has to be to work by 6:00, which means he leaves at 5:30. If you know us, you know that we are not morning people at all. But adjustments have to be made. So I get up at 5:00 and make his lunch, take a bath, make Kobe’s lunch, do any housework, get Kobe up and out the door we go. I am very fortunate that we live right beside of Marlean, because on Mondays and Wednesdays she takes Kobe to school. (I have to leave by 6:00 because of school in the evenings)

We had two birthdays this weekend. Here are a few pictures of the great time Kobe and I had. (Roger had to work :() happy Birthday Benjamin and Caiden!!

Had a great week everyone!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.