CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tales of the Summer

We have had the most wonderful summer anyone could hope for. Kobe has so much fun this summer. He played baseball on the Reds until the first of July. We went on vacation to TN, we’ve gone swimming, hiking, to Carter Caves, derbies, fairs all over the state, and then he has been right at home with his toys (most of the time, he would rather be there).

But it most come to an end :( School starts tomorrow!!! Big Sad Face!! My baby is going into the first grade. Where in the world has time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital. It breaks my heart so bad. This is my only baby. Lord’s will this will be the only baby I have unless he has another plan for me….I know I should be happy that he is getting bigger and growing up, but I am NOT. I want him small always, but that isn’t the way it is. I just want him to grow strong mentally and physically….

Tonight we go meet the teacher at Open House. I noticed that several of his good friends are in his class; which makes me feel better. We have all of his supplies and new clothes and shoes bought and ready. He wanted a backpack with GraveDigger and his name on it. So, Momma looked on line and found one :) So cute.

Then in less than 2 weeks I start as a Freshman in college. I went to get my books and laptop Friday. Yes, I am excited but nervous too. I just have to do it and not think about it. However, in the world you do something like that, I will never know, but I’m gonna try!!!

I will post pictures of the evening tomorrow and let you see how darn cute my baby is in the morning on his first day of first grade….boohooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.