CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 3, 2011

Week Review

This week was busy. We had three games at the park, Kindergarten graduation, and last day of school. Kobe even learned how to mow the grass. We are leaving for vacation Thursday morning and he has been doing anything he can to earn money for the trip. So cute!! Tanner had to keep a journal in school and Marlean was reading through it the other day and the picture is an entry he had. I just loved it. It was so cute. They love each other so much and I could not be blessed any more than to have Roger’s family in my life. Here are a few pictures.
Have a great weekend!! I have 2 high school graduation to attend, so will be so tired. They take so long but so proud of Justin Faulkner and Shae Arvin :o)


















No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.