CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wonderful Weekend!

Boy, we have been busy…. Baseball games (pro baseball games), new doggy, Big Dan, and whole lot of enjoying Mr. Sunshine :0)

Saturday night we went to a Legends game. The hospital gave us free tickets to the game with free food vouchers, so yeah I took my boys. We had a blast! Thursday June 23, 2011 was Tanner’s 9th birthday so of course I wanted to do something with him. And that was the only thing I could think of that he hadn’t done before (that I could remember).

Sunday, I went to my mommas for the day. Spent the day with her. I don’t get to do that very often. So it was really nice to visit and chat. On my way home I made a stop to get Kobe a surprise. A red-bone coon hound. Yes, I am crazy! But the puppy dog eyes did it for me. Here are a few pictures from our weekend….










No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.