CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thoughts for a Tuesday

Our Memorial was busy but such a blast!! Here is a little run down of how it went :0)

Friday: Of course, I went to work and Kobe to school. Afterwards, the fun began.. We rode to South Fork (Old Home Place) where I was raised as a child and had a campfire cookout. We had so much fun. Kobe loves campfires, loves them. It was my aunt Reva's birthday Friday, so it was a celebration for her. We love her so much, she is so wonderful. Most of the family was there. Some were not, but too bad for them, because we had an awesome time.
Saturday: We woke up at 6:oo and headed to load up and have my yard sale. Marlean, my momma, and myself had a yard sale. I had never had one before but it was worth my time. I was just going to take my things (I had spring cleaned couple weeks ago) to the Goodwill, but Roger convinced me to have one. And boy I am glad I did!! I made 200.00!!! Way more than I thought! Kobe stayed the day with a friend, Benjamin, so he probably had more fun. On the way to get him Saturday evening, the sky was so beautiful, as you can see.
Sunday: Chris and Marlean bought her grandmothers land and house and we all rode over to clean up a little. We had a great time just spending time with family. Me, Roger, and the boys (Kobe and Tanner) came home after a couple of hours. The boys played outside and Roger and I worked on the house. Pressured washed, painted shutters, and mowed. Looks like a new place.
Monday: Roger helped a friend, Matt. So Kobe and I thought we would try the yard sale thing again. It was a flop. I think we were there about 2 hours and called it quits. Too hot to set there and make nothing. So, we came home, played in the yard with the slip~n~slide til Daddy got home. We ordered pizza, watched WWE and went to bed. We wore out after the weekend we had.
Hope your Memorial was as blessed as ours! Thanks to the soliders and God Bless their families!














































No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.