CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Wonderful Weekend!

We had the most amazing weekend! When I got home Friday my friend Jaime and I went shopping. We went to a few stores, then we met up with Marlean and Amy at the Mexican resturant.
Saturday we went to holler where I was raised and had a cookout/egghunt for the kids. It was so fun. It was so rainy on Easter, we decided to do it this weekend. We left there and Kobe and I went to get a haircut while, Daddy mowed the yard :) Then, we met up with Chris, Marlean, Tanner, Chad, Amy, and Chase to get something to eat and watch Fast Five, which is an awesome movie!
Sunday, was kind of a lazy day. We got up early and went to church. We came home and took a nap. After, the nice, much needed nap, Kobe and I went to grocery. Had a lil house cleaning that needed to be done, then we relaxed and watched WWE Raw all evening!!
Hope everyone has a great week!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.