CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wishful Wednesday

I don’t really have that much to wish for. I have pretty much what I need, want, or could even ask for. But there are a few things I could think of that comes to mind where wishes are mentioned.
First, I would wish that family could be together at the holidays. Most of my family are pretty laid back, easy going, good ol country folk. But some on the other hand are not family orientated. You would think that growing up with someone your whole life, (childhood-adulthood) you would be so close to that person that neither hell nor high water could keep you apart. That is not the case for me and my sister. Beings that we are not speaking, the families (children) can not enjoy each other’s company through the holidays. (or any day for that matter).
I just wish that everyone had a heart as big as mine. If they did the world would be a nicer and more peaceful place.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.