CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sick Baby

Yesterday I came to work thinking this was going to be an uneventful day. Well, in my life there is no such. Nothing really BAD generally happens; just enough to upset the day. So, I was sitting at work and got a call, a text, and a call on my work phone that Kobe was sick and I needed to pick him up from school. Scared to death I drive 90 miles an hour to the school. I get Kobe and hold him in my arms (keep in mind he had been asking for his Mommy) and if you know me that is all it takes to make me drop what I am doing and rush to him.
He had the stomach flu; and his lil belly was hurting so bad. Poor lil thing. I picked him up from school and we went home. He lay around all day and just drank juice. This morning he was not feeling himself so I took him to my moms. He loves his Mammaw very much. When I left he was curled up in the bed with her and they were watching Spoungebob. He was loving that. Just hope he is feeling better when I go get him after work. Love his heart.

1 comment:

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.