CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just for my Daddy


Thursday night is always the night we eat with my daddy. But this week was a little of kilter. We went out on Monday instead of last Thursday. So tonight is Thursday and it is Dinner with Dad tonight. I will be making my famous chili (it is pretty good). My dad will be there at my house just a few minutes after I get home; waiting. It will be fun. And since Kobe is feeling better, he should put on his normal show of being himself, so cute.
Something I and thankful for that I do not say as often as I should is: I am thankful for my Dad. Throughout the years him and I weren’t very close at all. But within the past several years we have gotten so close that if you didn’t know us, you would think we were always this way. I am so thankful that both of have ambition. His ambition to try harder at being my Daddy. And my ambition to forgive and have patience. In life sometimes people do things or say things that hurt you so bad, you never have the opportunity to forgive them. I do not hold grudges and I forgive easily. So for that I am thankful. Anyone can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy.
I love you Daddy and I am so happy the way our relationship has turned out. See you tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you and your daddy are getting close again:) Dads are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.