CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Weekend is here!!!

The weekend is here and I could not be more excited! We have Fall Festival tonight at school; which I am very excited about. It will be so much fun. Kobe is getting so big and enjoying everything we do. He is my best little friend and I love him so much. Roger is the best. I love him so much; I am just so in love with my family and so thankful I have them.

I am just always excited and glad when Friday comes aroung because I have two whole days to spend with Kobe and Roger; we have so much fun together. I will have pictures of the festival Monday and quiet a few more to share I am sure :)

Talk to ya'll Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.