CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Wonderful Weekend!

We had such a great weekend. Friday night we went to take Kobe to my aunts and got to talking and missed our movie. Oh well, we had a great time. Roger was a gentleman and mowed my aunts yard while we fixed something to eat. Then, we sat off fireworks. Of course my camera was still dead. But I did get a pic with my phone :)
Saturday was a slow day. Didnt do much of anything. I cleaned house and Kobe and Roger worked on the derby cars. Kobe did get stung by a red wosp for the first time. I made him come home for a bit, just to keep an eye on him. He didnt cry much at all. Such a big boy. Saturday afternoon I ran by a friends house for a lil bit, (nice visit). Saturday night Roger went to the round track and me and Kobe went to movies with Marlean and Tanner. We went and saw A-Team. Very cute movie.
Sunday, we didnt do much either... We went to eat at Bruen's and stayed around the house. We went to eat at Marlean's which is the best... Me and Roger watched Twilight. OMG I love that movie, one of my favorites.
Hope everyone has a great week!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.