CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Wonderful Weekend!!

Friday night we took Kobe to see Toy Story 3. We got there in the nick of time. Just to catch the movie. We are always late arrivers, its ok. Saturday, we woke up and I went to town for a lil shopping for the birthday party. Then, Saturday afternoon we headed next door to the birthday party.
Sunday we Father's Day so me and Kobe took Roger to Shoney (his favorite) for breakfast. We ran to WalMart for a few last minute items for his trip. We went home and spent some time together. Roger left at 3:00. We rode over to my good friend Tocha's. Caiden was feeling bad so we took him to the Emergency Room, poor lil guy has Upper Respiratory Infection. He was feeling better by the time we left.
Kobe and I took them home and went home to spend the first night alone without Daddy. Kobe kept asking where is daddy sleeping mommy? I explained to him as I have for two weeks, but he is little and doesnt understand. Its ok. Hes still got Mommy. He went right off to sleep. Me on the other hand, I heard every noise there was. But I finally drifted off to sleep at 12:00. It was a long and lonely evening without Daddy but we did ok. He will be home before we know it.
God Bless and have a great day!














No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.