CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2012

Waiting for the Tooth Fairy!!

This past week we have been so busy that we have hardly had time to take a break!! Mam is doing so wonderful.  She came to stay with me this weekend.  We love having her over.  So much fun!!  Kobe has had 4 games a week since baseball started.  We love it but it does get tiring.  On another note Kobe lost his first tooth!!!! We are beyond excited! He is growing into such a big boy right before my eyes and I am not sure how to handle it; but I am doing my best. My oldest nephew Chris and his girlfriend DeLaney went to prom this past Saturday night; they were such dolls!  Them, Cody and Stephanie also graduate Friday night!! So proud of all of them!! Below are several pictures from this week.  Love my family so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.