CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Weekend!!!

This weekend seems to have gone by so fast, but at the time I was enjoying every moment. It was the best time I have had in a long, long time. I have the greatest family and set of friends any girl could ask for. Here’s some detail of our weekend. Try to keep up because there was so much :0)


Friday night my nephews Chris and Cody graduated high school. It was a very proud moment. They have both worked so hard. Chris’ girlfriend DeLaney also graduated (Cody’s girlfriend Steph graduates next year.) We love our girls too…

Saturday, I cleaned a lil on the house while Roger mowed the yard and cleaned up outside. Then, later that day about 1:00 we left for Louisville; to the Nickelback concert. Not only did we have front row seats, my brother also gave me a backstage pass. He had won them of the radio and couldn’t go; so I went in his stead. It was amazing!! Chad Kroeger is undoubtedly so amazingly good looking!!! There was also My Darkest Days, Seether and Bush there. And we were so super close!! I am patiently waiting for them to upload the pictures on their website so I can download it. As soon as they do I will post it. I am sure to look completely in surprise, which may not make for a great picture.

Then, Sunday we woke up early (after getting in super late) and put up Kobe’s pool. It felt so nice. It has been so hot; the kids just loved it. We swam all day. Later that evening, Chris and Marlean had a cookout for everyone. The food was so delicious! We ate, visited, and laughed. At dark we lit a fire in the fire pit out behind our house and had s’mores!

Monday, it was SWIMMING all day long!! Great weekend of remembering our soldiers that gave all so that we may live free!! So grateful!

                                                















No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.