CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Great Weekend!

We had the most wonderful weekend! Friday night, Roger went to play cards so I and Kobe just sat at home. Tanner came down to visit and he wanted to help wrap presents. So, he called his Mommy and she said he could stay the night. So, I started wrapping presents and Tanner and Kobe went to watch wrestling. Lil stinker didn’t help one bit. That’s ok though, I wrapped some of theirs :0) Saturday morning early Tanner had a game so Kobe and I took him to his game. His team won!! Then, we all went to get lunch. I dropped Roger off some lunch so he wouldn’t be hungry. :0) Then, I stopped by the post office to pick up Roger’s Christmas gift from Kobe. Below is a picture. It is a photo book. Of course, we gave it to him and he loved it!! Later in the afternoon we went to Haleigh’s 4th birthday party. She’s getting so big!! Sunday, we ran to Wal-Mart for groceries and some other things. Kobe’s school has Santa hat today so he had to have a hat…
Have a great day!












No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.