CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Wonderful Weekend!

We had a great weekend!! Here is a lil rundown of how it went….
Friday night, Roger and I went out on a date. Yes a real date!!! We ate Mexican and we went and did a lil shopping. We had so much fun. Kobe decided he wanted to stay with Blake and Bryan. We came home and basically went straight to bed; we were all so tired from the week prior.
Saturday, we got up and I went and got us breakfast, came home, and cleaned house. Later in the day I went to make my last car payment. Paid the car off and drove away in this lil beauty. I love it!! So nice!!!
Sunday, I got up early and went to the grocery and to get breakfast. While at the grocery I picked up a few things for a lunch. After my grocery list was marked off, put away and lunch was packed; me, Kobe, Roger, Amber, Destiny, (my nieces friend) loaded up and went to Natural Bridge. We fed the ducks, fish, and had a nice lil picnic by the creek. We left there and stopped at Darrell’s for Tyler’s birthday party. The day was completed with all four of us (Roger, me, Kobe, and Amber) watching a movie eating popcorn.

I hope you have a great week!!!!!!!















1 comment:

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.