CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Great Weekend!!

This weekend was way too short as always... Friday when I got off work, I went to pick up Kobe at daycare. We met my Daddy and Step mother at Taco Bell for dinner. He loves them so much.. (me too) We had some a great time... Then, we had to stop at Wal-Mart for a movie...
Saturday morning I got up and fixed breakfast.. cleaned a little, and didnt leave the house. I didnt even come out of my pjs, none of us did... It was a wonderful lazy day...
Sunday, Kobe and I skipped church (I dont recommand) and went shopping with Becky. We had a great day... I love church so much. But Becky called and asked that Me and Kobe go with her and Haleigh... Look how cute they are together...
We came home and watched the Super Bowl and our team get stomped :( We love the Steelers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.