CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas!!

This has been the busiest month by far. I have been working so many hours and that on top of shopping; just too much!! So, therefore the blogging has had to take a back seat for a lil bit.
All is well. We are so excited for Christmas!! All the gifts are bought and the presents wrapped. I just simply can not wait till Christmas morning. Kobe’s face will light up like a Christmas tree (No pun intended, lol) Santa I am sure will bring him everything he has asked for. He is such a sweet, sweet boy. Yesterday he was drawing on the coffee table. I got up to do a few things. I came back to the table and notice something a lil off. I looked at my picture frame, we have a picture frame that has, All because two people fell in love…. He had drawn a heart with M,D, K in the heart. I said Kobe what is this. He read the saying on the frame to me and said, the heart is love and this is Mommy, Daddy, and Kobe, (the letters) How in the world can you argue with that!! So I left it on there of course.
Just wanted you to know that I have not forgotten about blogging at all, just been super busy. But I will try to keep up more often. And I will be sure to post pictures of our Christmas dinners.
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!! Always remember the true meaning, Jesus’ day of birth… Which means giving as he gives the most wonderful gift of all, Eternal Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.