CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

Ok, this weekend-week has been so COLD!! I can not believe how cold. I love nothing more then to stay in and snuggle. But that is not the case these past few weeks. I have been so busy at work. OMG, has it been busy!! But I will survive I suppose... But in the mess we did steal a few moments to get some family Christmas pictures taken. As you can see from my last post. I have to do one thing at a time. I am never home before dark and most of the time (this past few weeks) I have been leaving before the sun comes up. And it is cold out at that time, let me tell you. But Santa has made a lil extra money over the past few months so Kobe will have a terrific Christmas and that is all that matters.
Below you will see a sneak peak of the Christmas cards I designed and my good friend Amy put together for me. She is so awesome. I just love her to death. She is a photographer, so if you need any pics just look up her facebook page and you can see all of her work, excellent!! AmyHattonPhotography.





No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.