CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 1, 2012

A Few Ideas

I have had a few ideas for a while on redecorating and organizing my lil house. I am first going to start with Kobe’s room, since his would be the easiest. I wanted to change the décor to baseball. He has had wrestling for quiet some time now. I am in no rush with getting this done but I do want to complete it. I have several ideas below with the painting of his room. I have a great friend that is a muralist and she has been giving me some ideas.


I also want to paint my living room and organize my closets; all before returning back to school. I am so super excited about this endeavor I can hardly wait till its complete.

On another note, Kobe had a game last night. They won 23-3 and Kobe was spoken to be the most improved player. I was one proud Momma!!!!

Have a great weekend and God Bless!

                                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.