CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Good morning! Today has started off another great day. I have had a little morning sickness, but not too bad. Kobe got up in a good mood and off to school and me off to work. Roger however, is not feeling the best. He has a cold :( But he is feeling better. Last night my mother came over to visit, which was great.... My mother is my best friend. Love her so much.



Kobe love his Mammaw so much...


This weekend we went to vist Roger's cousin Timmy and his wife Lea and their little boy Brody. Was a nice visit. They live about 2 hours away so we dont get to visit that often, so when we do, it is great. Love them so much. I will post some more pictures of our lovely weekend later.














No comments:

Post a Comment

my motto

Life is not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.